OKFind out more.
To buy Eutelsat Communications shares, you need a share account held by a financial intermediary registered at the Paris Stock Exchange (Euronext Paris), it can be a bank, broker or electronic broker. Shares can be held either as "bearer shares", or "registered shares".
How to place an order?
If you wish to buy or sell Eutelsat Communications' shares you should place an order with your financial intermediary, with the following information:
- Your share account number
- The nature of the trade order (purchase or sale)
- The name of the share and the ISIN code: (ETL, ISIN code: FR0010221234)
- The quantity of shares concerned
- The trade execution price: market price, limited price…
- The date of validity of the trade order: orders with no specified date are valid until the end of the month. With the Deferred Settlement Service, orders are valid until the settlement day.
Bearer shareholders are not known to the company except where the latter is commissioning a TPI (Titre au porteur identifiable, or identifiable bearer security), as allowed by Eutesat Communications’ by-laws. The shares are managed by your financial intermediary who will charge management fees.
With registered shares, Eutelsat Communications can identify individual shareholders and establish a personal contact.
The advantage of holding registered shares?
Personalised service : shareholders are treated individually by the company, and receive statements of their account, notices of operations and fiscal statements. They also receive information on the Group’s financial operations.
Shareholders’ General Meeting invitation: no later than 15 days prior to the General Meeting, registered shareholders receive an official notice of attendance and a Meeting information pack.
To buy shares or to transfer your shares to registered form, please call + 33 (0)1 55 77 40 57 or send your request to:
BNP Paribas Securities Services
75450 Paris Cedex 09
Service Relations Actionnaires